Saturday, April 18th 2020
Free to participate but must register
We're all in this together.
Ready to celebrate being different? Join us for a fun and family friendly event as Autism SHARE's the spotlight with ALL Special needs.
This is the11th annual Autism SHARE Walk and largest fundraiser for SHARE, a local nonprofit dedicated to caring for families where there are children with special neeeds.
Please consider forming a team, supporting one, or donating to our cause. This helps us provide thousands of hours of relief care, parent training, sibling support and other resources to families where there are children with special needs here in the Permian Basin.
- Largest walk in the Permian Basin
- All participants must register and sign a waiver
- Day of registration opens at 8:30am
- Opening ceremonies begin at 9:30am
- Walk steps off at 10:00am
- Lunch, tshirts, free kids activities, and door prizes
- Sensory rooms on site
- 1 mile walk with shortcut halfway
- Awards for largest team, top fundraisers, and best tshirt
- Strollers buggies, trikes, and other walking/riding aids permitted
- Preregistration Friday, April 17th on site 11:30am-1:30pm & 4:30pm-7pm
- Raffle tickets on sale
- For ALL Disabilities and all ages
- Meet with representatives from local companies and agencies that offer special services and programs for the special needs community.